The current calendar of public events is published in German but also contains events held in English. The language is specified in the description of the event.
Public events are usually held either in the prayer hall or in the lecture hall of the Tibet Institute. The programmes include:
- Teachings, lectures and classes held by monks of the Tibet Institute
- Tibetan religious festivities celebrated with the monastic community
- Lectures by invited speakers on various Tibetan themes
- Teachings by Buddhist scholars from abroad
- Guided tours of the Tibet Institute